A Small, Dynamic Community School.
We are a small, dynamic, community school in a beautiful setting in the Mount Lofty Ranges. Situated seven minutes from Stirling and fifteen from Blackwood, we are conveniently located for families that want the benefits of a small school education surrounded by working farmland, remnant bushland and conservation park.
Our school’s purpose is to provide our students with a high quality education that is both diverse and balanced and which prepares them to be responsible community members, environmental caretakers and global citizens.
- We care for ourselves
- We care for, respect and value diversity in others
- We take active care of the natural environment and the local and global community
- We are optimistic about the future
- We are resilient and confident
- We are positive towards others and act with integrity
- We are inspired to pursue our dreams
- We make a positive contribution to the world we live in
- We are curious, independent, creative thinkers
Our VisionOur vision is for students and community ...
- To think and act positively
- Know themselves
- Think independently
- Contribute positively to the world.
- We support activities that focus on health and wellbeing, social justice and diversity to support children to care for themselves, others and the social environment.
- We offer programmes (such as Bush Buddies and Cooking Fresh and Local) to raise awareness about sustainability and ensure that students learn to care for the natural environment.
- We promote an environment in which teachers, students and parents can work collaboratively and learn from each other.
- We encourage responsibility and independent thinking and foster curiosity and creativity.
- We offer a learning environment where students are encouraged to pursue what they believe.