Welcome to Scott Creek Primary School
Scott Creek Primary is a small, dynamic, community school situated in the beautiful Mount Lofty Ranges in close proximity to metropolitan Adelaide.
Our school's purpose is to provide our students with a high quality education that is both diverse and balanced and which prepares them to be responsible community members, environmental caretakers and global citizens.
We are ...
- We care for ourselves
- We care for, respect and value diversity in others
- We take active care of the natural environment and the local and global community
- We are optimistic about the future
- We are resilient and confident
- We are positive towards others and act with integrity
- We are inspired to pursue our dreams and make a positive contribution to the world we live in
- We are curious, independent, creative thinkers
A caring school community where all members think and act positively, and are inspired to know themselves, think independently and contribute positively to the world.
- We support activities that focus on health and wellbeing, social justice and diversity to support children to care from themselves, others and the social environment.
- We offer programmes (such as Bush Buddies and Cooking Fresh and Local) to raise awareness about sustainability and ensure students learn to care for the natural environment.
- We provide opportunities for participation in local and global communities to create awareness and develop active participation.
- We promote an environment in which teachers, students and parents can work collaboratively and learn from each other to encourage responsibility and independent thinking and foster curiosity and creativity.
- We offer a learning environment where students are encouraged to pursue what they believe.